Definition of terms
"Business" refers to the company offering the layby service
"Customer" refers to the individual or entity using the layby service
"Goods" refer to the products available for layby
“Service Provider” refers to Lay-Buy by PayPal
Eligibility and Reservation of Rights
The layby service is only available to customers over the age of 18.
CKL Country and Kids reserves the right to refuse any layby service request.
CKL Country and Kids reserves the right to cancel a layby service if the customer breaches any of the terms and conditions.
Customers agree to the terms & conditions of CKL Country and Kids (‘s’) lay-buy service upon payment of deposit
- Customers must complete their layby payments within the agreed timeframe made when ordering unless otherwise discussed & agreed upon in writing with CKL Country and Kids.
- Payments must be received on due date, CKL Country and Kids reserves the right to cancel an order with no warning in the result of late payments
- If a customer wishes to cancel a layby, the business will refund all payments made minus a termination fee equal to 10% of the total purchase price as compensation & the service fee charged by the service provider.
Collection & Delivery of Goods
- Goods will only be released to the customer once the full purchase price has been paid and verified by the business.
- Pick Up selected at checkout: Customers must collect their goods within 7 days of the final payment being made, or otherwise, the business may cancel the layby service and retain the termination fee.
- Once goods are paid in total, CKL Country and Kids will ship the order out - please refer to our shipping policy for more information
- If your item is a pre-order you will be required to wait until the item has arrived to CKL.
Variation of Terms
- The business reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to the customer.
- The most up-to-date terms and conditions will always be available on the business's website or in-store.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW, Australia.
- Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW, Australia.
By using the layby service, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions.